I am quite sure this has been discussed. I seem to remember that somebody
suggested having volume in your rotor settings which I do, and then adjusting
that up when on a call so as to raise the level of vo as compared with the
level of the foice coming through the ear piece of the IPhone 4S. But my VO is
so low I can literally hear nothing whatsoever when I run my finger over the
screen when on a call using the phone app or skype. This also means I can't
find the earpiece button in order to tap it to access the "speaker" button when
on skype. Taking the phone away from my ear acts very eratically in terms of
sending the call to speaker. It is often reather slow to react. So how might I
raise the VO level to where I can at least here it so as to dial keypad numbers
or find the earpiece button for skype? Thanks.

Mary

Mary Otten
motte...@gmail.com