Hi,
I thought I would ask because someone might know and an experiment
here gone wrong would cost lots of time and frustration. I have my 4s
configured with apps and folders and data how I want it. It is backed
up to ICloud. If I wish to bring this phone into ITunes, Itunes has
never gotten its hands on this phone yet, what do I do so it doesn't
trash everything I have on it and how I have it configured? Is set up
as new device what I want here or is it exactly what I don't want? Can
someone tell me the steps to connect it to ITunes and have ITunes play
nice with it? My only reason really is to be able to use ITunes file
sharing in an app. I think to myself, there has to be a way to tell
ITunes to just accept this phone as is and don't think you have to
trash and reconfigure it in any way, right?