Hi List, 

I have been following this thread because I am not sure if the next phone I
purchase will be locked or unlocked. The phone I am using is a locked
iPhone4. I know in the future I will upgrade to another phone, but I am
waiting for the next release. Would there be any reason for me to have this
information? Would I be able to pull out the Sims card the iPhone4 is using
and place it in the new phone? I have never pulled out the card, so I don't
know how small it is. Does the card have the number printed on it somewhere?
If so, is it something that VizBiz would be able to capcha to get the
information? Any other thoughts on obtaining the Sims card number is most
welcomed. 

Thanks in advance. 

Eileen 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.
To search the VIPhone public archive, visit 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.

Reply via email to