Hmmm, that's very strange. Can you find XM Online+ in the app store?
It's obviously a different app, I'm thinking Canadians download a
different one than Americans and that's why mine works and yours
doesn't. If this true, it also makes it doubly stupid that XM can't
make the American app accessible.

-Marc