Hi Raul and others. -- I know, replying to one self is a sign of insanity. In any case, I also noted the size of the app is 272 mb. That means that it's around 25% of a gb. Maybe it's because of whatever voices it uses to speak things. I wonder which one they use. I don't remember reading which one it was. I'd be curious how this app works out compared to free apps like Around me, or low-cost apps like Ariadne GPS. I'm too cheap to fork out the cost of a large pizza to try out. So, I'll wait to read what others have to say about it first.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
My son has 18 math problems for homework...he said he did 5 at school. That leaves, uh..uh.... a few more to do tonight.