Do look at location services and notifications. A lot of things slip in there
that on thinking about it you will realize you really don't need or want
tracking you. That is about the best way I have found to extend my battery, and
it has seemed particularly more important since the latest update. I think
notification services are being used a lot more heavily lately.

Telephone: (614)633-0376
Skype: sseric57