Dear Scott and all:

These directions worked very well for me. Thank you.

I figured out that, at least for me, my phone had to be connected to my computer, or so it seemed, anyway.

But in future, I may try using something like Filer or Dropbox, instead. I think Dropbox would be faster.

To be clear, I didn't want to use ITunes Music; I just was thinking that I might have to since these files are MP3s. But of course, that was not the way to go; Scott's directions were.

Thanks to all for your help, both on and off-list.

Btw, apologies for the doubled posting; for some reason, my first message had gotten trapped as spam.

Best,
Jennifer