Hey Raul, ok that was the bummer for me. The game was pretty short. I wonder if
they plan other episodes they would charge for or the will give those to people
who purchase the game and not sure what the plans are going forward.
Either way the game is another demonstration of the capabilities of the iPhone
and iPad.