From: "Maria Chapman" <bubbygirl1...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2012 8:46 PM
Subject: Re: ,Facebook app

hi.  you need to have some fb status coming in before this app will read
anything. so if you have a new  account you probably need to add some
friends or get them to add you.

hth

God Bless! Maria from australia
 Newbie mac user.
bubbygirl1...@gmail.com
will get you fb as well as email & iMessage.
skype same as email,without the gmail part. twitter bubbygirl