Hi,

You need to tap on Accounts, to open the accounts screen. Down the bottom of that window, there are two buttons labelled "Green Download" and "Green WiFi Download". both of these options will let you import transaction data from your bank. See the user guide for more information on how this works. You can find the userguide under Settings in the app.

Brett
On 25/05/2012 2:26 PM, RDLAW wrote:
Where did you find that feature brett? I didn't see it in the list of features in either the lite version or the paid version. How is it listed? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <r...@raulgallegos.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 06:23
Subject: Re: Accessible checkbook program and iPhone app

Hey, that sounds good. I've been looking for an app which will let you import bank transactions. That is very cool. I'll have to check it out.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning that's as good as they're going to feel all day. - Frank Sinatra