Hi,

I actually forgot about emailing the dev and won't be able to do it
until tomorrow now. The website is stormystudio.com and is fairly easy
to find using Google.
Hanna, read my original post on this topic or just read the
description of the app; it was a fairly long post so I don't really
want to rewrite it again.

Cheers,
Ben.