On the contrary, your explanation is really good and has made me
curious enough to go and grab the app to take it for a spin.

My touch typing on the phone is improving steadily, but sometimes I
wish I were faster and, yeah, more accurate. If this app can do that
for me then it will have won me over.

Thanks Sandy.

Kimber

Kimberly