From: "Marco Migotti" <n...@migotti.net>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 6:38 PM
Subject: emodicons in text messaging and twitter

I am looking for help with entering emodicons in twitter and text messaging
but don't know where to find the ascii codes for them. What do you guys do
for entering things like smiley faces and thumbs up symbols?

When I googled this question, I was getting confusing information and didn't
know where to turn so I figured I would give this group a try.

Thanks so much

Marco