Hi all. This is an app which is free right now. I found it from the News Store app. In any case, what's really interesting is that when you record, the recording is done as a .mov file. This means that the recording is saved in the camera roll. Furthermore, this means that if you want to do audio-only recordings for uploading to Youtube, you can do it with this app since it's technically a video, but with audio only. I don't know what it shows on the screen, maybe a blank page, or a logo of some kind, but it's not a bad concept I think. I did a short recording and confirmed that it went to the camera roll, and I was even able to email it to myself. The app has no settings to mess with, and the recordings are clear. Only one button to start and one to stop. That's about as simple as it gets. The information is below.

The app is called Quick Record and it's by Lin Fei.

The link is:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/quick-record/id469617143?mt=8&ls=1

Take care all.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Is a zebra black with white stripes, or white with black stripes?