Thanks, will take a look.

-
Carol P
---- Original Message ----
From: "Sarai Bucciarelli" <sarai.bucciare...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2012 4:13 AM
Subject: Re: YouVersion Question

Hi:
Mantis Bible Study is a free app; however you have to
purchase some content. They have concordances
dictionaries, commentaries, and different versions of the
Bible. The verses and words in the Bible are linked. You
can use the corcondence and dictionaries to look up
content. You can make notes, bookmark verses, email them,
etc. I bought the New American Standard Bible with
Strongs concordance for $30. Due to the links, reading