Lol,

Under your shirt?  The iPhone is pretty thin but, You don't think people would
notice a outline in the middle of your chest under your shirt?  Its not like
we're talking about a little medallion or charm on the end of a chain here.
IDK, wearing an iPhone around ones neck for any extended length of time sounds
very impractical to me.  And not very safe.  But, to each their own of course.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info