Hi All;

For those of you interested in learning about what's around you in the sky, It
turns out that The Night Sky is actually usable with VO. This app is on sale
right now, and I believe it's .99 cents US. I say I believe, because the App
Store isn't letting me see the price now that I've downloaded it. :)

Anyway, this app is augmented reality for the sky. So what this means, for
those whom might not know, is that you can simply point your phone at the sky
and it will tell you what you're pointing at; be it a star, constellation,
planet, satellite etc.;) The app is  not perfect by any means, but it does let
you see what you're facing and can really be quite interesting.

I also downloaded the extra info pack for approx $1.50 which gives you
information on what you're looking at but so far, I cannot figure on how to get
this to play nicey nice with VO. So there ya go.

-Just thought some might be interested… Here's the linkie!…

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-night-sky/id475772902?mt=8&ls=1

Enjoy!

Smiles,

Cara :)