Yep I've often said to Joe hey there's a restaurant near here and then we can
try locate it using something like around me and navigan and visit if we want
to.  It's also interesting to find out what is near by and where you are etc.

        regards
Maria and crew from australia
email:
bubbygirl1...@gmail.com