Perhaps the following will help:
Mike Calvo’s Review of the Bradley Smoker
http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/media.serotalk.com/podcasts/serospectives/bradley_smoker.mp3

-----Original Message----- From: Mary Otten
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2012 4:08 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iGrill (bluetooth thermometer review

Scott, Were you the one who said you smoked a lot of meat and were using the I-grill. I know that any discussion in depth will be off topic, but I am curious if the person who does all that yummy smoking would share what smoker they use? There was recently a review of a Bradley Smoker on Serotalk, which also mentioned the accessible I-grill product. So I am curious if that is the one you are using as well. It is quite expensive.

Mary

Mary Otten
motte...@gmail.com