Hi. I have tried rearranging icons on my home screen and although I am
sometimes successful, I find it rather difficult. I see in the Itunes
syncing info there is the possibility to drag icons around the screen,,
apparently via the PC? So I tried highlighting an icon, copying it to the
clipboard and moving it, but that didn't work. Does anyone know if it is
possible to do this with keystrokes using the PC, or am I relegated back to
trying to drag them around the screen?

Sandy