Hello let me know when this is available.
I have google voice and am looking for a way to do this.
thanks bunches.
Hank
On 6/5/2012 9:00 AM, Raul A. Gallegos wrote:
Hi all. I've gotten a few private requests to share my Google Voice and iPhone integration guide. Right now I'm in the middle of updating it with updated information and so don't feel comfortable sharing it just yet. However it's almost ready and once it is, I'll post it where others can have access to it.

Basically this guide shows you how to experience the best integration with Google Voice numbers and your iPhone. It mainly focuses on jailbreaking your phone, but is not required for everything.

Thanks much.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
"Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches every thing you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a list of 10 special things that he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these 10 things, he has a special place full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time. But he loves you." - George Carlin

--
personal email:
hanksm...@hanksmith.net
facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/hanksmith5
zello:
hanksmith5
Klango:
hanksmith
Skype:
hank.smith966
Amateur radio call sign:
ke7ief
check out my Youtube video of a song I recorded in Nashville Tennessee!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqut5Bi3e7A
also you can find my youtube channel at:
http://www.youtube.com/hanksmith2011