Hello,

A few tips for you.  You can do a 2-finger double tap to pause voice brief from
reading.  That'll help to continue listening to voiceover.  There is an oddly
labeled button just above the play button, called something like
dc-slide-arrow.  Something like that.  Double tap that, then the settings
button will appear again near the top right.

As far as twitter goes, I'm afraid I cannot be much help.  I don't have a
twitter account.  Have you tried to go into voice brief settings, edit, then
remove the twitter connection, then starting over with that one?

Are you familiar with the apple vis website?  They have a great podcast on the
voice brief app; I highly recommend it.  Otherwise, maybe ask this twitter
question on the viPhone list.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.  :)
Traci
Sent by Macbook Air Mail