For those who asked how to listen to the recordings, go to the photos app and double tap on the camera role button.

Christopher Hallsworth

On 07/06/2012 15:56, Raul A. Gallegos wrote:
Hi, the One Touch voice memo recorder automagically starts as soon as
the app launches and automagically stops as soon as you press the Home
button. No fussing around. Second, the app records the audio in a video
file with no video. So, think of it like taking a video from the camera
app, but only the sound is recorded. This has the advantage of making
the video available from the camera roll so you can copy it out without
using iTunes. It also has the advantage of you being able to make
audio-only recordings for uploading to youtube.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
At what point in history did cat-skinning become so popular that more