I don't know if it's just for the playoffs but I listened to a game
between Washington and New York through the app. I don't have an
NHL.com account and most definitely did not pay for it. As far as I
can tell, the option to listen exists -- you just have to double tap
on the game in question in the scores tab and then there'll be a
button for audio on the next page it brings you to.

-Marc

On 6/7/12, Blinkin <blinkin4...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>       As far as the Live games go you have to have an account at nhl.com where
> you have to pay for that type of service.
>     I had it a few years back before losing my sight where I watched the NHL
> games on my laptop. I am almost positive it is the save service an in 2008
> was about $130 a year.
>       Hope this helps!
>
> Mike
> On Jun 7, 2012, at 6:56 AM, John Riehl wrote:
>
>> Limber, if you're talking about TV streaming, I don't know how to do
>> that.
>> There is a "live" button that you press, but I haven't donelive tav
>> streaming
>> because you pay for that service. However, getting audio streaming is
>> very
>> easy. Go to "More", the fifth tab, and then go to the left until you hear
>> "audio".
>> Double tap Audio and then listen for "play Btu"; it's just to the left of
>> the volume. Press the Play button and the radio feed will come up. If
>> there's no feed running flicking to the right will give you the message
>> "there is currently no live audio" or something like that.
>>
>> So double tap on More, double tap on Audio and then double tap on Play
>> btn.
>>

>> John Riehl

“There is no shame in being who you are. There’s only shame in not
going down swinging to protect it”