Hi.  thanks. that's what I thought but thought I would ask just in case I was
missing something.  Still having yet another way to read books, I'm not going
to complain.

Blessings! Maria Joe and loving guide Karly.
Email/ I Message: &fb  bubbygirl1...@gmail.com
twitter: bubbygirl
skype: bubbygirl1972

bubbygirl1...@gmail.com