  From: jessica Diaz
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com ; i...@groups.a11y.us
  Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 10:19 AM
  Subject: Public Transit Ap Suggestion?

  Hi All

  With me just moving to the DC Metro area I am searching for an ap that gives
me updated bus and rail schedules that is pretty accessible. I have tried many
in the ap store for the DC Metro that people have made but none are accessible
and one just gives me train only. Thanks so much for any help.

  Jessica Diaz