From: "Arnold Schmidt" <arno...@mindspring.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2012 11:26 PM
Subject: Tactile Screen Overlay, Or Not?

I was talking to a coworker today, who recommended that if I get a phone, I
get one of the tactile screen overlays.  He said it makes it a lot easier
for him to know where to touch the screen.  I realize that opinions are
probably as numerous as the number of people asked, but I thought I would
ask anyway.  If you have one, as you have gotten use to using your phone,
has it gotten in the way more than helped?  If so, is it easy to get off the
phone?  Thanks for any opinions.

Arnold Schmidt