Hey all,

Before I say anything, I want to stress that I don't want a shooting match
about Verizon or anybody. What I'm asking is this:

My mom has asked me to price Verizon's plans and phones. I've been wanting to
get an iPhone, but T-Mobile doesn't offer it for whatever bizarre reason. Maybe
my question is really about GSM versus CDMA. I travel internationally
periodically, and I'd like to keep options open in case I get a job abroad.
Obviously Verizon doesn't work abroad, but I'm wondering if it'd be wise to go
with them domestically being that they don't use sim cards. With GSM phones,
you can unlock them and get a sim card for whatever city in whatever country.

I hope that I haven't confused anyone.

Thanks,

Ben