From
http://www.freeipodsoftware.com/

-----Original Message----- From: John Diakogeorgiou
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 3:19 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Differentiate between songs and audio books on i phone?

Where does one get this program?

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Russ Kiehne
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2012 10:31 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com

I use:
MP3 to iPod/iPhone Audio Book Converter converts any number of MP3 files
into one big iPod Audio Book File. The advantage of doing this is that you
can make use of the advanced audio book functionality of your iPod.
Your iPod or iPhone remembers the last position you were listening in your
audio book. So you can alway start listening where you stopped the last
time. Even if you were listening to music or another audio book in the
meantime. Read more about your iPod's Audio Book features .
This feature gets really valuable for audio books consiting of many small
files.
With this software you can combine all this files to a single file and you
don't have to worry anymore on which file you stopped listening the last
time.
MP3 to iPod Audio Book Converter runs on Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP, Vista and
Windows 7. There is no version for Mac or Linux yet.