All,
        This game is called Where's my Rubber Ducky.
        You use 3D audio, put your headphones in, spin around and tab the
screen the shoot zombies that are walking toward you.
        It is free in the app store. It uses the compass and GPS to tell how
you are turning and what direction your facing.
        I am downloading it now because it sounds fun and is free so why not.
        Here is where I found it
http://applevis.com/ion-app-directory/games/wheres-my-rubber-ducky-shooter