Home Page: http://raulgallegos.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/rau47
Facebook: http://facebook.com/rgallegos74

On 6/19/2012 4:47 PM, RDLAW wrote:
any text adventure games

----- Original Message ----- From: "Raul A. Gallegos"
<r...@raulgallegos.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 01:06 PM
Subject: Re: Games for iOS

Hi, Games from Storm8 are accessible. Then there is Blind Side,
Where's my Rubber Ducky. Zany Touch, Smack Me, Bop-It, 7 little words,
Moxie, Beep Beep, and Sudoku4All. There are many more, but without
knowing what specifically what you are looking for, it's hard to list
all.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on