From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 7:45 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Games for iOS

In that case, Skee Ball, Duck Hunt, Tweet Hunt, and Bop-It. Those are
games which were not specifically designed for blind people. There are
many more, but those are the first few I can think of since I just
played a few earlier today.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on