Hey Wil, thanks for these gestures. I got the app this morning and it's very good. At first I had to run it, then close it from the app switcher, but then running it a second time worked and now it's not stopped working. I like how you can adjust the volume with swipe up and down. Not bad at all.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?