From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sarai Bucciarelli
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 10:27 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Voicebook VO Notice

Hi:
What do we get if we pay for the app? I'm enjoying the app very much. Nice
job.
On Jun 22, 2012, at 8:30 PM, Active Information Systems wrote:

> Hi all.
>
> I'm Ben, the developer of the Voicebook VO app.  Due to unfortunate
circumstances, I need to make everyone aware of an issue.  I have been
working on an update that will address many of the concerns people have had
with refreshing, number of comments, as well as some enhancements.
Unfortunately, due to some "under-the-weather" days and an unforeseen
Hardware issue, this release is a bit behind schedule.

> Being behind schedule, you will soon run into one of the bugs I hoped to
fix before it became an issue.  However, I will not be able to get the
update through Apple's review process and into the store in time.  The app
will begin prompting you to purchase an upgrade when you with to post your
status, like and item, or add a comment.  When prompted, the price will not
display correctly.  The price is $1.99, and $1.99 is what will be charged if
you make the purchase, but the screen will show you a mis-formatted string
of numbers rather than this price.

> Please rest assured that only $1.99 is charged if you wish to make the
purchase.  I'd ask that folks help spread the word about this formatting
glitch if and when people mention it.  Also, know that you may continue to
use the app for free if you are simply reading your newsfeed and related
comments.

> I hope to have the Hardware issue resolved and the app updated soon.
After these fixes, I've got some desired new functionality coming down the
pick.  Please visit www.activeinfosys.com to view the product roadmap.