My advice would be to try again.  The permissions screen is a function of
Facebook that is not under the control of Voicebook.  There could have been
some abnormally (server problems, network problems, etc) that may have been
fixed in the meantime.

If not, please send me a support ticket at my web-site at
www.activeinfosys.com and we'll get to the bottom of it.

Ben