Does anyone have a listing of the keys on that bluetooth keyboard and how they
differ from a Windows keyboard?

Paul
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Amy Billman
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 12:07 PM
  Subject: SpeedDots iPad Screen Protectors now available!

  Hello, all!

  SpeedDots is excited to announce the addition of some great new products in
our online store. Noteable items of interest include: our all-new tactile
screen protector for iPad, as well as our carrying case for the RII Mini
BlueTooth Keyboard.

  Go to: http://www.shop.speeddots.com/

  to check out our new product offerings and make your purchases.

  Remember: the coupon code for readers of this list is still active if you
want to receive your discount. Just enter viphone at checkout to receive two
dollars off your purchase.

  Also: we have created a very helpful section in our FAQ that explains our
iPad screen protectors in more detail. Go here:

  http://www.speeddots.com/faq.php#ipad-faq

  Have a wonderful day, all!

  Amy Billman

database 7254 (20120628) __________