I really am curious why some have had issues and others have not. In fact I
recently used this app to identify some money I was given. These bills included
a fifty and a couple of hundreds. I had to sort through a pile of bills to
break the fifty and I was able to sort through some twenties, tens, and ones.
Very curious and I also had used this app on an iPHone 4 and currently a 4S.