Thanks.

Now, how do I turn off all notification sounds *except* for the clock?  I heard
it, but only because my daughter was up at 6:30 needing help with breakfast. :)
That happens when Mom forgets to leave a bowl of cereal out for her (lid on) on
the table, along with a small cup of milk in the fridge.

Jane