're welcome, Rose.  I have similar problems from time to time.

Carol P
---- Original Message ----
From: "Rose Combs" <rosecom...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2012 3:35 AM
Subject: RE: IPhone frustration

All done, even found the music Ap which I had shunted
over to page 6, it was the only thing there got
everything moved where I want until I buy more apps or
get them free. So nice not to have News stand on the front page and to
have put game center next to it on page 5 for now.  I
don't think I have ever had more than four pages, because
if it does not work I keep it on the computer but not on
the phone, same thing if it is an app I don't use for
anything because I found one that was better.  I think I
may have 40 apps on the phone.
Then again, I don't have FaceBook or Twitter, working and
no time to play with social networking, would like to
someday but not possible right now.
Thanks for listening to my frustration, I was tired and
stressed and not getting results probably because I was
moving too fast.