This app is just my thing. Will certainly get it when I get my iPad.

On 02/07/2012 11:21, Debbie April Yuille wrote:
Pretty much, you just need to have the app in the background is all. So, if
it stays in the app switcher then it will work the way it should. Just don't
completely remove it from the switcher.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of chris hallsworth
Sent: Monday, 2 July 2012 7:38 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iPad clock question

Nice so can i use it exactly like the iPhone or iPod clock including having
it wake me up daily without even having the app running?

On 02/07/2012 07:55, Debbie April Yuille wrote:
Hi Kirsten

Here's a link to an App which has all the features of the iPhone's
clock. It even has the same lay out.
http://www.applevis.com/ios-app-directory/utilities/istandard-clock-wo
rld-cl
ock-alarm-stopwatch-timer