This is fairly easy to do, but just in case something goes wrong, be sure to
back up your iTunes library before beginning.
Next, go into your viewing options where you can choose which of the fields
display when you are viewing your list of songs, and make sure that matched and
Icloud status are checked.
Next, create a smart playlist containing all of the songs that iTunes has
matched.
Selectthose songs and choose Delete. You will be prompted as to whether you
really want to delete them from the library. Before you say yes, make sure that
the "also,delete from iCcloud" is unchecked. Then and nnlythen, choose Yes to
delete. Then, with the songs still seleted, right-click and choose download
from the menu.
This is what I did. I would encourage you to read more about this method from
other sources, so as not to make any errors with the process.There was  a
really good article  about this in MAC World when iTunes match was first rolled
out.
Regards, Paula

Paula Mack
On FaceBook: pm3456