Hi all. I have not had any trouble using this app on my 3GS for my for S. This
has been with and without the case. One thing that I have noticed however is
that things tend to work better with the 4s if it is out of the case. I suspect
that some cases do not have the appropriate size hole in the back for the
camera and flash to function properly. If it is a more rounded whole, then you
have an iphone 4 case. The cases that are going to work with both beforthe 4
and the  4S will have a more oval hole in the back with the camera is.
of course if the people having trouble with this app do not have a case, or the
case has an oval shape for the camera in the back, then I do not know what the
problem is.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Sent from my brain