The latest update from Comcast is tomorrow morning. However this has so far
been pushed back 12 hours at a time. It's like they just say 10 and then change
PM to AM and so forth. So, for now, PDA NET and I have gotten to be good
friends. I will probably come close to using my 2048 mb of AT&T data for the
first time ever.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Sent from my brain