Home Page: http://raulgallegos.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/rau47
Facebook: http://facebook.com/rgallegos74

On 7/4/2012 1:48 PM, Rob Harris wrote:
This double tap and hold, is this peculiar to the file manager you use?  I
can't find one of mine that does it.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <r...@raulgallegos.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2012 4:11 PM
Subject: Re: best app for reading text files

Hi Brett, they do not have to be zipped first. For example if I upload a
file to Filer or another file manager app, I can double-tap and hold and
choose to open it in ILike2Read. Also, you can add files from the iTunes
file sharing table from the apps section of the phone device tree view.

Hope that helps.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A