Hi everyone,
Just evaluating these two music services and curious as to what others have experienced? The iOS apps for each seem relatively accessible, but they each also seem to have their qwerks. For example, sometimes when I do a search in the Mog app, I can't flick through all the results in the search list, and it seems as if focus is sort of semi stuck in the edit search field; but I like that with MOG, while playing a song, the track list remains on screen. If you have used both, which do you prefer, and why?
Thanks,

Al