From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sieghard
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2012 12:29 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: ot happy fourth

Hi Soren,

I am in Canada and while I know that July 4 is the US independence day, I
agree that it is hardly an iOS related topic and that this is an
international list. Maybe the majority of list members are from the US, but
then we are all part of a minority being blind or visually impaired and I
sure don't hope everybody from every country will start to post a message
when they have their national holiday. I guess this is one of those examples
where somebody posted a message without doing a lot of thinking as to
whether it is relevant to the list; maybe they are new and haven't realized
that this list has a lot of members from other countries.