Hello. The overlays are reusable. So if you remove the screen protector very
carefully you should be able to reapply. The stickiness on it is due to
silicone and that is why it does not leave a residue when lifted from the
iPhone screen or OtterBox screen protector itself. If you find that the speed
dots screen protector seems to have lost some of the adhesive nest, you can
reapply it if you are in a steamy room. Just be sure that the OtterBox screen
is very clean and that your hands are equally clean and as free of oils as
possible. I apologize for some of the errors in this message. I am dictating
and quite honestly right now feel a bit too lazy to fix some of those weird
dictation errors. Right now I am checking mail and doing it all from the phone
again because my Internet service went down again due to the latest storm
earlier today in Fort Wayne Indiana. I hope my suggestion can be of some help.

Hope that helps.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Sent from my brain