Hello. Foursquare is a social app where you check into show off with your
friends where you're located. Some people don't like using it because they feel
it is a violation of their privacy. This is because it shows to the world where
you are located when you check-in. However if you use this knowing that this is
what it does and this is the reason for its existence, then it is not a
problem. You should check out their website for more information. They could
probably explain it better than I am. I also use foursquare, and if you look me
up my twitter username, you should be able to find me.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Sent from my brain