To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2012 12:27 PM
Subject: Re: Songza

Is this app available in the UK?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Lange" <lang...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2012 7:03 PM
Subject: Songza

Hi,
After seeing Kellie Hickman's tip regarding Songza, I downloaded it from the app store and took it for a spin. So far it seems like a nice little app but I still have a lot to check out, for example, how to find specific genres or search for a particular artist or group.

I do like not having to hear audio ads; that's a big plus.

One little quirk that I've noticed is that when I flick through the lists of tabs at the bottom of the screen, I'll hear something like:

Concierge, concierge whatever, Playlists, playlists whatever

and so on.  What's up with that?

For anyone wanting to check it out, know that Songza, like many apps that I've encountered recently, wants to integrate with Facebook and it would appear that you can sign in using your Facebook account if you want to. I opted not to do that just in case I decide to ditch Facebook at some point.

All in all, not a bad little app and you can't beat the price.

Tom