Can you double tap the screen with two fingers to start a call?
Is there a certain point on the screen where you should tap?
Jen

From: Joseph Lee
Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2012 7:59 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: I have a few questions

Hi,

At least for first question, you can make a call in at least three ways:

·         Use keypad: dial the phone number using the phone keypad (from phone
app, tap the keypad button to bring it). After entering the phone number, press
the call button (bottom center between “add to contacts” and “delete” keys).

·         From contacts list: Tap the contact you wish to call, then tap the
phone number, and it should start dialing.

·         Using Siri: Bring Siri (hold down the home key) and say, “call num”
where “num” is the phone number. Speak clearly. Or, if the phone number is in
the address book, say, “call someone” where “someone” is the name of the
contact.

Once you start a call using any of these methods, double tap the screen with
two fingers to end a call.

Note that Siri works only on iPhone 4S. A similar method exists for iPhone 3GS
and 4.

Cheers,

Joseph